Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kitako-ki-ki

I scheduled a thoroughly legitimate and highly official department meeting at lunch today and wouldnt you know it? It coincided with the first screening of the Transformers movie and the crush of Gen X geeks (who bought their tickets a week before) werent there yet. Now Im not one to let an opportunity like that pass so I thought we grab it and see the movie. It was unplanned. I swear I didnt know. And did I mention the meeting was official?

Two words about the new Transformers movie: Woo and hoo.

And all those shots of Megan Fox didnt hurt either.

4 comments:

grifter said...

time bandit, its time for us to roll out.

Tintin said...

transform your money into tickets now!

Jego said...

Reports have it that when the geeks filled the theatres later that night, there were spontaneous cheers when Optimus finally made an entrance.

ryukenden said...

dork