Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heroes. Fuck 'em!

As the lunch rush started Monday, waiter Juan Canales stopped a carjacker from taking a woman's Honda CRV out of the parking lot where he worked.

Hours later he lost his job.

Why, you ask? Because the owner of the restaurant he worked for didnt like the attention. The conversation prolly went something like, "You looky hee. Me no-like my waitess takee piss a wood and stop cahjekkehs. Cust-mahs skehd o dat shit! You fahyd!"

Prolly another case of "Against company policy." As in: What if something happened to my worker who's only trying to protect the property of my customers who're my source of income? You mean to stick me with the hospital bills and shit? You outta your frickin' mind, hoss!

1 comment:

grifter said...

alright. remind me not to lift a finger when some thugs walk in the office door and harass the consultant from manila.