Friday, July 20, 2007

Notice to the public


Due to circumstances beyond our control, Is She Hot, Friday Edition is postponed until further notice. Our gracious host, who brings us the bi-weekly editions of the best undiscovered talents in the internet has been detained indefinitely waiting in a queue for some children's book.

"It's for my... uh... my niece. That's right. It's for my niece," he told me when I asked him why he had been lining up for 2 days outside Borders for the book.

"You dont have a niece," I said.

"Why dont you just mind your %$$#^*!-ing business?," he said.

I decided to leave it at that.

I then turned to interview Time Bandit, but I lost him in the crowd of people wearing wizard costumes where he blended right in.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

grifter said...

avada kavadra!