Sunday, January 06, 2008

the challenge of the Super Friends

Challenge of the Super Friends

Luthor: Banded together from remote galaxies we are thirteen...
Captain Cold: Luthor what are you talking about?
Luthor: Our sinister places of origin!
Captain Cold: Yeah, I caught that genius. I meant what's with the "Remote Galaxies" shit? I'm from North Dakota.
Toyman: Hey, me too.
Giganta: My folks are from Vermont, but we moved around alot.
Scarecrow: I lived in Canada after I got out of college.
Gorilla Grodd: Gorilla City *Sluuuurp* is pretty fucked up, but it's in Africa, not another galaxy.
Bizarro: BeeZarro aM fRoM BeE-zArRo wOrlD.
Luthor: Fine! Banded together from mostly North Dakota and a guy from a remote galaxy are 13 of the most sinister criminals...
Bizarro: ExCuSe AgAin LoO-tHoR! BeE-zArRo NoT eVeR bE cOnViCtEd CrImE. aM nOt ReAlLy CrIm-I-nAl.
Luthor: I hate you people so much.

2 comments:

Jego said...

Legion of Doom, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants... I suppose subtlety is not the comic villain's strong point.

grifter said...

much better to call The Boys.